Grave Encounters Ghost Tour in Savannah
Hop on this Grave Encounters trolley tour for a thrilling and chilling overview of Savannah's notorious haunted history. Every night of the week, ghostly guides share blood-curdling tales of murder, voodoo, death, disease and disaster in the Hostess City of the South. This original ghost tour stands apart as Savannah's best introduction to the city's paranormal past.
Along the way, hear lively tales told by some of Savannah's most illustrious "spirits" – from deceased theater performers to dead pirates – who hop on the trolley to tell their terrifying tales of woe. Learn whether Savannah socialite Matilda Sorrel actually killed herself; uncover Civil War secrets from Confederate soldiers; discover where the victims in the Siege of Savannah are buried; and "meet" some of Savannah's most frightful historic figures.
Additional highlights include the Sorrel-Weed House, widely considered the most haunted house in Savannah, and Colonial Park Cemetery, where many Yellow Fever victims are buried. You'll also see the iconic Olde Pink House, known for its supernatural activity, as well as Yamacraw Bluff, Madison Square, the Mercer-Williams House, the Kehoe House, 17Hundred90 and other haunted sites around downtown Savannah.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required (72 hours for wheelchair-accessible trolley). No hotel pick-up or drop-off; a convenient boarding location is provided (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Covid-19 Protocol Updates
- Savannah has a face mask mandate at least until the end of February 2022 for indoor public spaces and on tour vehicles.
- Spaced out seating with a maximum of 10-12 guests per trolley.
- The trolleys are sanitized after each tour, and all equipment and facilities are regularly sanitized.
- All employees are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to guests who want it.
- Although they are spooky, these tours are suitable for guests of all ages.
- This is a pet-friendly tour. Your pet is welcome if it's less than 25 pounds, can sit on your lap and will enjoy the tour along with the other guests onboard the trolley.
- Tour does not operate on St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Accessibility - The tour fleet does include wheelchair/handicapped accessible vehicles. A 48-hour notice is requested in order to accommodate this need. A telephone number will be provided on your E-Ticket to call to arrange the appropriate accommodations.
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pick-up or drop-off; a convenient boarding location is provided (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.