Boo Ya'll Adult Comedy Ghost Tour in Savannah
Enjoy a glimmer of light-hearted fun while exploring Savannah's dark side on the adults-only BOO Y'ALL Comedy Ghost Tour - a hilarious journey through Savannah's haunted past aboard an air-conditioned party bus. You’ll have a spooky good time!
Led by a professional comedian, this side-splitting tour includes a stop at McDonough's, a favorite local pub, where attendees can get their favorite spirits "to-go," Savannah-style. You'll even get visits from some of Savannah ghostly beings along the way, all of whom are only too eager to share their tragic stories with you.
Additional highlights include Wright Square, the site of many public hangings in the early days of the colony, and the Green-Meldrim House, where General Sherman resided during the Civil War. You'll even see the Juliette Gordon Low House, the birthplace of the Girl Scouts, and other haunted landmarks in downtown Savannah.
Come along for BOO Y’ALL! Be forewarned - you may just die laughing...
Rates - including tax
Tour / Activity Details
7:30 pm - Monday through Saturday (Early March to Mid March)
7:30 pm daily (April through December)
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required (72 hours for wheelchair-accessible vehicle). No hotel pick-up or drop-off; a convenient boarding location is provided (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Covid-19 Protocol Updates
- Savannah has a face mask mandate at least until the end of February 2022 for indoor public spaces and on tour vehicles.
- Spaced out seating with a maximum of 10-12 guests per trolley.
- The trolleys are sanitized after each tour, and all equipment and facilities are regularly sanitized.
- All employees are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to guests who want it.
- Some of the content and material on this tour may be offensive to some people. This is NOT a suitable tour for children - which is why guests must be at least 21 years old to take the tour.
- This is a pet-friendly tour. Your pet is welcome if it's less than 25 pounds, can sit on your lap and will enjoy the tour along with the other guests onboard the trolley.
- Tour does not operate on St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Accessibility - The tour fleet does include wheelchair/handicapped accessible vehicles. A 48-hour notice is requested in order to accommodate this need. A telephone number will be provided on your E-Ticket to call to arrange the appropriate accommodations.
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. No hotel pick-up or drop-off; a convenient boarding location is provided (details on E-Ticket). Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.